Presidential elections receive enormous amounts of media attention, and associated economic and stock market analysis. In this episode Eric and Matt discuss:
- A look at past elections + investment behavior
- Does it matter for the stock market if a republican or democrat wins?
- What factors impact stock prices?
- Comparing the long term growth of $1 invested in the market with both republican and democratic presidents
- Why diversification remains important
No comment yet, add your voice below!