Tax rules are complicated – even more so when it comes to the deductibility of mortgage interest. Learn more about the ins and outs of mortgage interest tax rules with Matt and Eric in this episode, including some neat tricks and “loopholes” to take advantage of!
Learn the answers to these questions:
- How much interest can I deduct each year?
- Is mortgage interest the only kind of interest I can deduct?
- How much of a tax benefit will I receive?
- What happens when I refinance?
- Are there any workarounds to these rules?
No comment yet, add your voice below!